CDL A Driver for local driving position in Durand.
CDL A Driver:
Truck Driver will pick up and deliver metal scrap on time and according to the production Schedule from the place of collection to the scrap warehouse and from the scrap area to clients / final destination
CDL A Driver Description:
- Obtain necessary documents to transport goods.
- Make a first control of the cargo and inform in case of problems.
- Place the cargo on the vehicle and ensure that weight limits are OK.
- Load the cargo by forklift/crane, on a balanced way, if necessary.
- Weight the material.
- Deliver the material following all appropriate traffic laws.
- Unload the cargo where is indicated.
- Completes and maintain defined check lists and others transport documentations.
- Support other logistics or production tasks.
- Make the basic maintenance of the trucks and notify when external support be necessary.
- Keeps truck and associated equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Report to the Supervisor all incidents, machine failures, missing and worn out condition of the tools, equipment and/other issues found during operations.
- Participate in the improvement actions for which it is required.
- Share the knowledge with other colleagues through training or other sharing tools.
- Respect the environmental standards defined.
- Comply with health, safety and accident prevention defined.
- Act in an emergency situation with the means at their disposal.
CDL A Driver Experience Needed:
- Valid Truck Driving License.
- Heavy lorry, rigid or articulated that could have loading equipment installed such as hydraulic roll off system, a mounted crane (eg-HIAB) or other loading system.
- Forklift experience
- Crane Operator experience
- Able to multitask.
CDL A Driver: More Details:
Medical and dental insurance 401k (to every dollar paid by an employee, we add $5 up to $1500 per year) Short and long term disability 10 days paid vacation 11 scheduled paid holidays Right now we pay our drivers $16/hour, also every 6 months we do a review and if everything is okay we increase the salary
To Apply please email: email@example.com